It’s a New Month – Time to Try New Restaurants!
The start of a new month is the perfect time to break out of your dining rut and try some new local restaurants! With so many fabulous eateries in our area, there’s no shortage of delicious new flavors to discover.
Challenge yourself to step out of your comfort zone and check out a few restaurants that have been on your radar but you haven’t visited yet. Make it a goal to try at least three new-to-you places this month.
Trying new restaurants is a great way to explore different cuisines and support our local food community. You might just find a new favorite dish or go-to place! It can be as simple as swinging by a coffee shop you pass daily but haven’t stopped in yet or booking a table at the restaurant you’ve been meaning to check out.
To get you started, here are a few ways to find new dining spots to try:
- Ask friends for recommendations of their favorite local restaurants.
- Check out local publications and lists like “The Pantagraph Readers’ Choice” for top-rated spots.
- Explore the Eat Local: Bloomington-Normal Restaurant Directory
- SPIN the WHEEL OF RESTAURANTS for some inspiration!
- Wander through a new neighborhood or area and stop in any restaurant that looks interesting.
- Check out local events and sample vendors at booths.
Ready to break out of your dining routine? Make this month delicious by supporting local and exploring new restaurants in your community! Share your top new finds with us by tagging us on social at @eatlocalbn.